The Brampton Wine Studio sits in the heart of Stellenbosch’s vibey town village. At this unique urban winery, you can taste and buy Brampton’s award-winning range, nibble on delectable tapas or our famous flatbreads, and sip some refreshing in-house beer on tap. It’s a place that is always buzzing with creativity and fun!
Here you can take time out from life’s frenzy and find your inspiration, while enjoying some great Brampton wines or distinctive Brampton Cape Lager, and delicious eats from pop-up chefs extraordinaire, Vagabond Kitchens.
From tasty tapas to our legendary flatbreads and more, everything is fresh, seasonal and bursting with flavour. Look out for exciting upcoming events on our social calendar, including our epic quiz nights and food and wine sessions with a difference.
Can’t make your way to us today? No problem, because Brampton Wine Studio is listed with Uber Eats. Order our famous fully loaded flatbreads fresh from the Brampton kitchen, delivered at Uber speed to your door.
Not sure what to order with Uber Eats?
View our Uber Eats menu by clicking here
Brampton Wine Studio
- Brampton Wine Studio is the home and cellar door of Brampton Wines.
- The whole range of Brampton Wines is available to taste and buy.
- We offer Brampton wine tasting at the studio between 11h00 and 16h00.
- There’s also various non-alcoholic beverages, excellent coffee, Brampton Cape Lager and Cape Weiss on Tap.
- Our kitchen serves an amazing selection of flatbreads, wraps, burgers and salads, as well as delicious snacks and tapas to share.
- Food is served from 12h00 until 21h00 (same as wine last rounds).
- During season times we are open from 10h00 for coffee and from 11h00 for wine.
- You can buy wine for take away until 18h00,and for on-consumption, we call last rounds at 21h00.
- Unfortunately, we are not wheelchair friendly.
- We are available for private functions, contact us for details.
Brampton Wine Studio
Find us at 11 Church Street, Stellenbosch. Opening hours are from Monday to Sunday: 10:00-21:00, with wine tasting from 11:00-16:00. On public holidays we are open from 11:00-21:00 (closed on religious holidays). For more info contact us on 021 883 9097 or firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.