In the heart of Stellenbosch’s vibey town village, lies the Brampton Wine Studio. It is a creative social space, bringing together interesting people with colourful ideas. An eclectic hub where urban chic meets rustic recreation, combined with great wine, food, and company to match.
Express yourself! – is a theme that oozes from every corner of the Brampton Wine Studio, whether it’s pinning your thoughts on the blackboard tabletops or tapping into the fun and quirky decor and design. It’s all about celebrating originality and authentic style – out-of-the-box and anything but boring is a mindset we subscribe to!
Here you can take time out from life’s frenzy and find your inspiration, while enjoying some great Brampton wines or distinctive Brampton Cape Lager, and delicious eats from pop-up chefs extraordinaire, Vagabond Kitchens. From tasty tapas to our legendary flatbreads and more, everything is fresh, seasonal and bursting with flavour. Look out for exciting upcoming events on our social calendar, including our epic quiz nights and food and wine sessions with a difference.
Find us at 11 Church Street, Stellenbosch. Opening hours are from Monday to Sunday: 10:00-21:00, with wine tasting from 11:00-16:00. On public holidays we are open from 11:00-21:00 (closed on religious holidays). For more info contact us on 021 883 9097 or email@example.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
The Brampton Wine Studio is listed with Uber Eats
Get the food you want, from the Brampton Wine Studio, delivered at Uber speed to your door.
Not sure what to order with Uber Eats?
View our Uber Eats menu by clicking here
- Brampton Wine Studio is the Cellardoor of Brampton Wines.
- We have the whole range of Brampton Wines available and we provide an MCC Brut Rose.
- We offer Brampton wine tasting at the studio between 11h00 and 16h00
- We do sell some soft drinks, coffee and Brampton Cape Lager on Tap.
- We have a pop-up kitchen called Vagabond Kitchens who work on a seasonal menu, with the menu changing often.
- They also do have selected tapas available at times. The food operates from 12h00 until 21h00 (same as wine last rounds).
- During season times we operate from 10h00 for coffee and from 11h00 for wine.
- You can buy wine for take away until 18h00 and for on-consumption, we call last rounds at 21h00.
- Unfortunately we are not wheelchair friendly.
- We are available for Private functions, contact us for details.
Come and enjoy Brampton Wines at the stunning, beautiful and recently refurbished wine emporium – The Franschhoek Cellar found in the heart of Franschhoek.
The Brampton Studio at the Franchhoek Cellar is a stylishly renovated historic landmark, providing guests with the perfect balance between rustic comfort and contemporary vitality.
Tel: +27 21 883 9097 | Fax: +27 21 874 1531 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
11 Church Street, Stellenbosch, 7600, South Africa