Dear valued customers, patrons and community members.
During these very challenging times we face, our responsibility to our patrons, 18 staff members and their families and the Village Community is of utmost importance to us. We recognise that it’s our responsibility as an industry to take the COVID-19 pandemic exceptionally seriously.
After careful consideration, we as Brampton Wine Studio will remain open for business until further notice. We have therefore implemented the following procedures and precautionary measures across our establishments for the continued welfare of our guests who choose to dine with us, so they can feel assured that they are as safe as possible from the potential risk of infection; not to mention our staff:
- We have placed waterless hand sanitizer at the entrance of the restaurant to be applied by all guests. Sterile latex gloves will also be made available upon request.
- All staff members are issued with hand sanitizer. We have heightened our pro-active position and reinforces training on the subject.
- All high-volume surface areas to be equipped with spray bottles for regular disinfectant.
- All entrances to be equipped with hand sanitizer; along with high traffic area.
- We will continue our existing protocols of the highest level of hygiene, with elevated precautionary measures as recommended by National Institute for Communicable Diseases; focusing on high-touch objects throughout the facilities.
- Deep clean work surfaces with specific attention on guest tables and properly disinfecting the table surfaces. This includes all items on the table – menus, salt & pepper shakers, condiments etc. to be disinfected carefully.
- All card machines to be sanitized prior and after use in full view of client.
- Play area to receive special attention with hand sanitizing procedure upon entrance. Along with frequent cleaning H-Range high grade industrial disinfectant.
- We have limited bookings to 50 pax & have arranged tables 1.2m apart to allow for more space between diners.
Those who wish to postpone their bookings to a future date may do so, while those who decide to cancel their bookings will receive a full refund.
We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation very closely and will keep you updated regarding any changes. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any questions and queries.
We thank you for your continued support and loyalty during these difficult times.
Yours in hospitality
Brampton Wine Studio Management